As a truly independent advocacy charity, Central Advocacy Partners really do appreciate the contributions individuals can make to transform lives.
You can be sure your contribution goes directly to supporting projects. Your gift goes straight to the projects that need it most.
Make a real difference today and choose to donate right now by clicking the donate button below.
Where your money goes
Like any charity all donations we receive big or small make an amazing difference to the people we support.
We are currently aiming to raise £10,000 in the coming year to enable us to continue to make real differences in the lives of people we support.
- A donation of £20 enables us to support a vulnerable person to meet new friends, build their confidence and feel less isolated by attending on of our drop in services.
- A donation of £100 enables us to take a group of young people to experience sailing for the first time, broadening their horizons and increasing their self-belief.
- A donation of £500 enables us to support groups of vulnerable people to access sport programs improving both their physical and mental well-being.
- A donation of £1000 could provide advocacy support to a vulnerable individual for a year.
- A donation of £10,000 could provide a weekly support service to groups of vulnerable young people for a year.
- A donation of £10,000 could enable us to train and support a team of 10 volunteers to provide advocacy support to even more people.
Tell a friend
The more supporters we have the more great work we can do.